Wide is proud to Team up with IFH International , leading Mystery Shopping provider in the Middle East and African region to provide Mystery Shopping , Mystery Calls, Trainings for Hospitality Industry. Contact us to know more about specific needs for your property and how Wide & IFH can help to attain highest standards of quality control and meet highest standards within the Hospitality sector.
IFH In Prove has multiple auditing modules for mystery quality checks – for improving performance
Onsite Mystery Checks :
–On Site Checks come in two options
–On Site Checks Allows Properties to check all guest facing areas like
-Check in / Check Out – Buffet Breakfast
-Room – F&B Outlets
-Housekeeping – Bars
-Room Service – Spa
-Public Areas – Health Club / Pool
-Recent Data from SiteMinder (https://www.siteminder.com/r/marketing/hotel-marketing-ideas-tips/tracking-voice-reservations-hotel/) shows that Reservation Calls are still relevant for the following reasons
-Voice reservations make a difference to a hotels campaigns
-They help properties gain a deeper understanding of its market
-Calls are more common than one thinks
-They secure cheaper bookings for the hotel
-IFH Mystery Calls Service Covers the following areas
-Room Reservations – CRO’s
-Meeting & Events – Banqueting
F&B Reservations – Spa Reservations
Live Chat/Web Chat:
-IFH Live Chat is a tool to make sure that hotels offering live chats to its potential guests can evaluate the experience of the guests.
-IFH has invested into making sure that it has different ip’s so that the hotel chat agents do not get the chats from one country / region.
Mice Sales Cycle /Email 2 Conversion (E2C):
-IFH MICE Sales Cycle allows a hotel to check the following
-Speed Of Response
-Accuracy Of Response
-Standardization Of Response
-IFH MICE Sales Cycle has the following possibilities
-Email from a property company mail giving details of the Event
-A web site of the company which the hotel sales team can visit to see more details
-A telephone number on which the hotel sales team can call for any queries (optional)
-Site Visit after getting the proposal (optional)
F&B Mystery Check:
-F&B Checks come in two options
-F&B Checks Allow Restaurants to check the following
-Service – From time of entering outlet till departure
F&B Integrity Check:
- It’s estimated that 95% of all businesses experience theft at one point in time.
- The National Restaurant Association even estimates that “internal employee theft is responsible for 75% of inventory shortages-about four percent of total restaurant sales.”
- -34% of all 18-29 year old employees believe it is justifiable to steal from their employer.
- 60% of business failures are a direct result of internal theft.
- On Average $187,000 has been lost by the time the fraud is discovered.
–F&B Integrity Checks for
-Foreign Currency Settlements
-Buffets / Brunches
-F&B Integrity Checks will help outlets control loss of revenue
IFH Food & Beverage Revenue Cycle – Helping F&B Outlets Increase Their APC
- In Order to ensure F&B Revenue Maximization, IFH has devised the F&B Revenue Cycle
- IFH F&B Revenue Cycle captures all the aspects of the F&B cycle and helps in increasing revenues
- IFH F&B Revenue Cycle is carefully designed to ensure that Revenues increase by proper selling.
- IFH F&B Revenue Cycle looks at Suggestive selling, Lateral Selling and Upselling.
- Upselling is looked at carefully as it is a tool which can have negative results if not used properly
- IFH F&B Revenue Cycle also considers In Room Dining which plays an important role.