The term ‘Wide Computer Systems LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Office 2108, Damac Executive Heights, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
–Wide computer systems L.L.C maintains the Website http://www.widesystem.com/
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
TERMS OF PURCHASES
- Cancellation charges of 30% Applies once LPO and Advance payment is issued but before delivery of goods and services.
- Hardware and Software CANNOT be returned once the order has been delivered. NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED after Software licenses and Hardware has been procured
Customer can cancel their order within 3 Days (Inclusive of any Holidays); refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
No refund policy, Hardware , Software and Services once ordered and delivered cannot be refunded. NO REFUND ALLOWED
REFUND will only be done through original mode of payment.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Wide Computer Systems L.L.C will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Wide Computer Systems L.L.C takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (WIDESYSTEMS.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The Wide Computer Systems L.L.C is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card and AED will be accepted for payment
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Wide Computer Systems L.L.C policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account